Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: KTAR’s Jim Cross was at the courtroom on Thursday for the Jared Laughner sentencing. He joins us live.
4:35 p.m.: President Obama was re-elected, so an employer fired 22 of his employees.
5:35 p.m.: Are you going to be part of the millions of people that will dine-and-dash on Thanksgiving?
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy