Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: KTAR’s Jim Cross was at the courtroom on Thursday for the Jared Laughner sentencing. He joins us live.
4:35 p.m.: President Obama was re-elected, so an employer fired 22 of his employees.
5:35 p.m.: Are you going to be part of the millions of people that will dine-and-dash on Thanksgiving?
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018