Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: KTAR’s Jim Cross was at the courtroom on Thursday for the Jared Laughner sentencing. He joins us live.
4:35 p.m.: President Obama was re-elected, so an employer fired 22 of his employees.
5:35 p.m.: Are you going to be part of the millions of people that will dine-and-dash on Thanksgiving?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan