Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The Red Cross is angering Sandy victims cause they showed up and handed out hot cocoa and cookies. That’s not what people need!
4:05 p.m.: Mitt-mentum versus Bo-mentum: What do the candidates need to do to get an edge in this presidential election?
5:35 p.m.: The unemployment rate went up and some are saying that that’s a good thing.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education