Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The Red Cross is angering Sandy victims cause they showed up and handed out hot cocoa and cookies. That’s not what people need!
4:05 p.m.: Mitt-mentum versus Bo-mentum: What do the candidates need to do to get an edge in this presidential election?
5:35 p.m.: The unemployment rate went up and some are saying that that’s a good thing.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement