Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: The Red Cross is angering Sandy victims cause they showed up and handed out hot cocoa and cookies. That’s not what people need!
4:05 p.m.: Mitt-mentum versus Bo-mentum: What do the candidates need to do to get an edge in this presidential election?
5:35 p.m.: The unemployment rate went up and some are saying that that’s a good thing.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan