After making a pit stop to inspect the damage caused by superstorm Sandy, President Barack Obama is already back on the campaign trail.
Reports began to surface Thursday of looting, people eating out of dumpsters and widespread gas shortages were witnessed in the wake of Sandy. Meanwhile, Obama was campaigning for himself alongside Eva Longoria in Las Vegas.
“That ticks me off,” said Larry Gaydos, co-host of News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos. “Hanging out with a Hollywood star while people are dumpster-diving in New York City makes him look terrible.”
Gaydos said he didn’t fault Obama’s administration for how it was handling Sandy.
No matter how bad the president may look, both Gaydos and Mac Watson agreed that the president campaigning after a disaster is much better than when former President George W. Bush played golf a few days after Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials