Can Chris Brown please stop making people hate him?
The singer, infamous for beating on-and-off again girlfriend Rihanna, made a bad decision on Halloween when he dressed as a terrorist.
Something tells us hitting a woman then dressing as someone who hates America is not going to endear him to the masses.
The Internet, of course, ripped into Brown, but some later stepped in to defend him, saying it was merely a Halloween costume.
What do you think? Did Brown take it a little too far?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan