Can Chris Brown please stop making people hate him?
The singer, infamous for beating on-and-off again girlfriend Rihanna, made a bad decision on Halloween when he dressed as a terrorist.
Something tells us hitting a woman then dressing as someone who hates America is not going to endear him to the masses.
The Internet, of course, ripped into Brown, but some later stepped in to defend him, saying it was merely a Halloween costume.
What do you think? Did Brown take it a little too far?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award