Can Chris Brown please stop making people hate him?
The singer, infamous for beating on-and-off again girlfriend Rihanna, made a bad decision on Halloween when he dressed as a terrorist.
Something tells us hitting a woman then dressing as someone who hates America is not going to endear him to the masses.
The Internet, of course, ripped into Brown, but some later stepped in to defend him, saying it was merely a Halloween costume.
What do you think? Did Brown take it a little too far?
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education