Can Chris Brown please stop making people hate him?
The singer, infamous for beating on-and-off again girlfriend Rihanna, made a bad decision on Halloween when he dressed as a terrorist.
Something tells us hitting a woman then dressing as someone who hates America is not going to endear him to the masses.
The Internet, of course, ripped into Brown, but some later stepped in to defend him, saying it was merely a Halloween costume.
What do you think? Did Brown take it a little too far?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement