Can Chris Brown please stop making people hate him?
The singer, infamous for beating on-and-off again girlfriend Rihanna, made a bad decision on Halloween when he dressed as a terrorist.
Something tells us hitting a woman then dressing as someone who hates America is not going to endear him to the masses.
The Internet, of course, ripped into Brown, but some later stepped in to defend him, saying it was merely a Halloween costume.
What do you think? Did Brown take it a little too far?
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups