Individual tales about superstorm Sandy are popping up everywhere, but those stories hit a lot closer to home when they come from family.
“Everybody in the neighborhood has a tree down,” said Larry Gaydos, father of Larry Gaydos (same name) from News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos.
Gaydos’ family still has power, but many other residents in Montclaire, NJ and other towns are still in the dark. Some of them will have to be more patient than others.
“The power grids will be possibly restored anywhere between a couple of days and even a week depending on where you are,” he said.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials