Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: We continue our Voice For A Better Arizona: Family in Focus series by talking about step-parenting. What you need to know, what you can expect, and what your role should be.
4:35 p.m.: The Source: We want to hear from you.: What is your number one financial goal? You’ll be surprised by what it should be.
5:35 p.m.: Breast cancer is a very serious issue, but are companies exploiting it instead of discussing the struggles women have to go through?
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims