President Barack Obama did not fare too well in the first presidential debate and if he’s going to win the second, he’s going to need some help.
Thank goodness for the O Team.
OK, so it’s really just Mac & Gaydos giving suggestions to Obama to help him win the debate, but from the look of things, he needs all the help he can get.
So, without further ado, here are the O Team’s three recommendations to Obama as he prepares for the second debate:
Mac: Keep your cool
I will give Obama this: He did not fall into the trap of losing his cool and saying, “Well that’s a lie. That’s not true. How can you tell the American people that?” Because then he’s on the defensive and then Romney can come in and totally control the debate again.”
Gaydos: Hit the panic button
He has to say, “Listen, I’ve got to be serious and I’ve got to have people take me seriously.
Mac: Take the high road
“He cannot get down and dirty with Mitt Romney. Don’t allow Mitt to drag him down with him if Mitt Romney tries to bait him into something. You’ve got to take the high road.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months