When Mitt Romney made a comment that most Americans who rely on governmental handouts are not his job to worry about, he was being “stupid,” said Meghan McCain.
“He was just letting loose at a fundraiser that he thought was closed camera which is stupid,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos. “I assume every time I leave my apartment that there’s someone with a camera phone recording everything I do.”
McCain said that Romney, with his national prominence, has to expect situations like this.
“Even at the fundraiser. If the people attending weren’t taking video, I’m sure some waiter there was probably like, ‘Hey, I should put this on the Internet’ and it’s stupid of him to not realize that.”
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials