When Mitt Romney made a comment that most Americans who rely on governmental handouts are not his job to worry about, he was being “stupid,” said Meghan McCain.
“He was just letting loose at a fundraiser that he thought was closed camera which is stupid,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos. “I assume every time I leave my apartment that there’s someone with a camera phone recording everything I do.”
McCain said that Romney, with his national prominence, has to expect situations like this.
“Even at the fundraiser. If the people attending weren’t taking video, I’m sure some waiter there was probably like, ‘Hey, I should put this on the Internet’ and it’s stupid of him to not realize that.”
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts