When Mitt Romney made a comment that most Americans who rely on governmental handouts are not his job to worry about, he was being “stupid,” said Meghan McCain.
“He was just letting loose at a fundraiser that he thought was closed camera which is stupid,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos. “I assume every time I leave my apartment that there’s someone with a camera phone recording everything I do.”
McCain said that Romney, with his national prominence, has to expect situations like this.
“Even at the fundraiser. If the people attending weren’t taking video, I’m sure some waiter there was probably like, ‘Hey, I should put this on the Internet’ and it’s stupid of him to not realize that.”
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona