In the wake of the Republican National Convention and in the midst of the Democratic National Convention, Meghan McCain has thrown her political two cents into the debate.
McCain said that, despite polls showing almost a dead head between President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, the latter is actually leading the former.
“Honestly, I think it’s Romney’s to lose,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos.
McCain went on to say that those who feel Obama is going to do a better job should vote for him, but they may be out of touch.
“It’s as simple as this: if you think you’re better off today than you were four years ago, if you think unemployment being well over eight percent and all the crazy things that are happening with the recession is better for America and you genuinely think that Obama is doing a good job, go ahead, vote for him,” she said. “I just think you’re drinking some Kool-Aid and maybe not paying attention to the news.”
Despite being a Republican, McCain said she “borderline hated” New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s speech, along with surprise guest Clint Eastwood.
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months
- Gov. Doug Ducey: I approve of border wall ‘as long as it benefits Arizona’
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Mac & Gaydos joined by Burmese python after losing March Madness bet