In the wake of the Republican National Convention and in the midst of the Democratic National Convention, Meghan McCain has thrown her political two cents into the debate.
McCain said that, despite polls showing almost a dead head between President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, the latter is actually leading the former.
“Honestly, I think it’s Romney’s to lose,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos.
McCain went on to say that those who feel Obama is going to do a better job should vote for him, but they may be out of touch.
“It’s as simple as this: if you think you’re better off today than you were four years ago, if you think unemployment being well over eight percent and all the crazy things that are happening with the recession is better for America and you genuinely think that Obama is doing a good job, go ahead, vote for him,” she said. “I just think you’re drinking some Kool-Aid and maybe not paying attention to the news.”
Despite being a Republican, McCain said she “borderline hated” New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s speech, along with surprise guest Clint Eastwood.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months