In the wake of the Republican National Convention and in the midst of the Democratic National Convention, Meghan McCain has thrown her political two cents into the debate.
McCain said that, despite polls showing almost a dead head between President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, the latter is actually leading the former.
“Honestly, I think it’s Romney’s to lose,” she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s Mac & Gaydos.
McCain went on to say that those who feel Obama is going to do a better job should vote for him, but they may be out of touch.
“It’s as simple as this: if you think you’re better off today than you were four years ago, if you think unemployment being well over eight percent and all the crazy things that are happening with the recession is better for America and you genuinely think that Obama is doing a good job, go ahead, vote for him,” she said. “I just think you’re drinking some Kool-Aid and maybe not paying attention to the news.”
Despite being a Republican, McCain said she “borderline hated” New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s speech, along with surprise guest Clint Eastwood.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months
- Gov. Doug Ducey: I approve of border wall ‘as long as it benefits Arizona’
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio