Well, that was ugly.
In the midst of announcing that Arizona was sending a majority of its delegates’ support to the Mitt Romney camp, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer kind of made a mess of things.
After saying that Romney wasn’t a westerner but had the west at heart, Brewer seemed to lose her train of thought and then muttered, “Good ‘ole west.”
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts