Well, that was ugly.
In the midst of announcing that Arizona was sending a majority of its delegates’ support to the Mitt Romney camp, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer kind of made a mess of things.
After saying that Romney wasn’t a westerner but had the west at heart, Brewer seemed to lose her train of thought and then muttered, “Good ‘ole west.”
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona