Well, that was ugly.
In the midst of announcing that Arizona was sending a majority of its delegates’ support to the Mitt Romney camp, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer kind of made a mess of things.
After saying that Romney wasn’t a westerner but had the west at heart, Brewer seemed to lose her train of thought and then muttered, “Good ‘ole west.”
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months