First off, we swear we didn’t do it.
That being said, some local radio hosts are facing off and firing at one another over a Facebook post, according to The Arizona Republic.
When Dave Pratt posted a story about having lunch with dismissed morning show hosts Tim Hattrick and Willy D. Loon, formerly of KMLE-FM, the pair fired back, saying that Pratt was making things up and they never had lunch with him.
“If he did write this, this is lies and he’s a liar,” says Willy D. Loon in the podcast.
Tim Hattrick sounds a bit milder on the subject, though clear about where he stands.
“We did not have any kind of a meal with him. I can only think of one time I’ve met him in my life, at the Parada del Sol. He sometimes posts things that are fabricated and elaborate and flamboyant to kind of stir things up.”
As the debate went on, Tim said he wouldn’t mind having a friendly rivalry with Pratt, but if it’s going to happen, it has to be based in fact and be friendly.
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months
- Gov. Doug Ducey: I approve of border wall ‘as long as it benefits Arizona’
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Mac & Gaydos joined by Burmese python after losing March Madness bet