First off, we swear we didn’t do it.
That being said, some local radio hosts are facing off and firing at one another over a Facebook post, according to The Arizona Republic.
When Dave Pratt posted a story about having lunch with dismissed morning show hosts Tim Hattrick and Willy D. Loon, formerly of KMLE-FM, the pair fired back, saying that Pratt was making things up and they never had lunch with him.
“If he did write this, this is lies and he’s a liar,” says Willy D. Loon in the podcast.
Tim Hattrick sounds a bit milder on the subject, though clear about where he stands.
“We did not have any kind of a meal with him. I can only think of one time I’ve met him in my life, at the Parada del Sol. He sometimes posts things that are fabricated and elaborate and flamboyant to kind of stir things up.”
As the debate went on, Tim said he wouldn’t mind having a friendly rivalry with Pratt, but if it’s going to happen, it has to be based in fact and be friendly.
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months
- Gov. Doug Ducey: I approve of border wall ‘as long as it benefits Arizona’
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio