First off, we swear we didn’t do it.
That being said, some local radio hosts are facing off and firing at one another over a Facebook post, according to The Arizona Republic.
When Dave Pratt posted a story about having lunch with dismissed morning show hosts Tim Hattrick and Willy D. Loon, formerly of KMLE-FM, the pair fired back, saying that Pratt was making things up and they never had lunch with him.
“If he did write this, this is lies and he’s a liar,” says Willy D. Loon in the podcast.
Tim Hattrick sounds a bit milder on the subject, though clear about where he stands.
“We did not have any kind of a meal with him. I can only think of one time I’ve met him in my life, at the Parada del Sol. He sometimes posts things that are fabricated and elaborate and flamboyant to kind of stir things up.”
As the debate went on, Tim said he wouldn’t mind having a friendly rivalry with Pratt, but if it’s going to happen, it has to be based in fact and be friendly.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio