Earlier this week Meghan McCain was on KTAR and called Joe Biden an “idiot.”
An “idiot” because, among other things, his remarks to a crowd in Virginia earlier this week.
“Romney said in the first 100 days he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules. Unchain Wall Street!” Biden then continued with, “He’s going to put y’all back in chains.”
McCain’s blog post on The Daily Beast this week called for Barack Obama to pick Hillary Clinton as vice president if he wants to win the election in November — no matter what Mitt Romney and the Republicans do.
She summed it up simply; it’s something both parties actually agree on.
This is a pretty popular sentiment—it seems like the only thing Republicans and Democrats can agree on.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO