Earlier this week Meghan McCain was on KTAR and called Joe Biden an “idiot.”
An “idiot” because, among other things, his remarks to a crowd in Virginia earlier this week.
“Romney said in the first 100 days he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules. Unchain Wall Street!” Biden then continued with, “He’s going to put y’all back in chains.”
McCain’s blog post on The Daily Beast this week called for Barack Obama to pick Hillary Clinton as vice president if he wants to win the election in November — no matter what Mitt Romney and the Republicans do.
She summed it up simply; it’s something both parties actually agree on.
This is a pretty popular sentiment—it seems like the only thing Republicans and Democrats can agree on.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio