Relief could be coming for guys who have trouble shopping.
A New York grocery store introduced the the “man aisle,” where a guy can go in, grab “man-sentials” and get out.
“It’s your essentials,” explained Ian Joskowitz, 43, chief operating officer of Westside Market NYC. “It’s your water, alcohol, soaps, shampoos, deodorants, razors.
“If you’re going to have some guys over to watch a game, you can pretty much stand here — not move two feet — and get your beer, barbecue sauce, chips, whatever. It’s all right here!”
The store owners got the idea from an ESPN article, that said 31 percent of men are now doing the shopping for their family.
Is this a good idea to have an aisle like this in the store or is this just a gimmick to appeal to guys who hate to shop?
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio