Relief could be coming for guys who have trouble shopping.
A New York grocery store introduced the the “man aisle,” where a guy can go in, grab “man-sentials” and get out.
“It’s your essentials,” explained Ian Joskowitz, 43, chief operating officer of Westside Market NYC. “It’s your water, alcohol, soaps, shampoos, deodorants, razors.
“If you’re going to have some guys over to watch a game, you can pretty much stand here — not move two feet — and get your beer, barbecue sauce, chips, whatever. It’s all right here!”
The store owners got the idea from an ESPN article, that said 31 percent of men are now doing the shopping for their family.
Is this a good idea to have an aisle like this in the store or is this just a gimmick to appeal to guys who hate to shop?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan