We’ve all heard about the fatal attack by a killer whale on a Sea World trainer in 2010, but new video shows that the attack wasn’t an isolated incident.
The video was obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and, we have to admit, is a bit disturbing to watch. In the video, trainer Ken peters is repeatedly dragged to the bottom of the pool by a possibly enraged orca. But he survives the 10-minute ordeal.
Do you think trainers should be allowed in the water? Or is it simply too dangerous?
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education