We’ve all heard about the fatal attack by a killer whale on a Sea World trainer in 2010, but new video shows that the attack wasn’t an isolated incident.
The video was obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and, we have to admit, is a bit disturbing to watch. In the video, trainer Ken peters is repeatedly dragged to the bottom of the pool by a possibly enraged orca. But he survives the 10-minute ordeal.
Do you think trainers should be allowed in the water? Or is it simply too dangerous?
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018