We’ve all heard about the fatal attack by a killer whale on a Sea World trainer in 2010, but new video shows that the attack wasn’t an isolated incident.
The video was obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and, we have to admit, is a bit disturbing to watch. In the video, trainer Ken peters is repeatedly dragged to the bottom of the pool by a possibly enraged orca. But he survives the 10-minute ordeal.
Do you think trainers should be allowed in the water? Or is it simply too dangerous?
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior