We’ve all heard about the fatal attack by a killer whale on a Sea World trainer in 2010, but new video shows that the attack wasn’t an isolated incident.
The video was obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and, we have to admit, is a bit disturbing to watch. In the video, trainer Ken peters is repeatedly dragged to the bottom of the pool by a possibly enraged orca. But he survives the 10-minute ordeal.
Do you think trainers should be allowed in the water? Or is it simply too dangerous?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials