We’ve all heard about the fatal attack by a killer whale on a Sea World trainer in 2010, but new video shows that the attack wasn’t an isolated incident.
The video was obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and, we have to admit, is a bit disturbing to watch. In the video, trainer Ken peters is repeatedly dragged to the bottom of the pool by a possibly enraged orca. But he survives the 10-minute ordeal.
Do you think trainers should be allowed in the water? Or is it simply too dangerous?
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay