Kids these days.
A sexually suggestive music video has gone viral and features six-year-old Albert Roundtree Jr., singing, dancing and shaking his booty in a music video dubbed ‘Booty Pop’.
There are, of course, women dressed in skimpy bikinis dancing around Albert, with him making inappropriate gestures while singing, “I can make your booty pop.”
What kind of parents would allow their child to film a raunchy YouTube video? Can they be that desperate for their fifteen minutes of fame?
The video has since been yanked from YouTube and the director has come to the defense of Albert’s parents saying it was all just a “joke” gone awry.
But few people are laughing. In fact, some feel his parents should be investigated by child protective services.
Too far or on point?
This is not some bubble gum pop song, and Albert is no Rebecca Black, but the firestorm of controversy that has erupted since the video’s release feels eerily familiar.
Negative publicity rears its head once again.
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months
- Gov. Doug Ducey: I approve of border wall ‘as long as it benefits Arizona’
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio