Kids these days.
A sexually suggestive music video has gone viral and features six-year-old Albert Roundtree Jr., singing, dancing and shaking his booty in a music video dubbed ‘Booty Pop’.
There are, of course, women dressed in skimpy bikinis dancing around Albert, with him making inappropriate gestures while singing, “I can make your booty pop.”
What kind of parents would allow their child to film a raunchy YouTube video? Can they be that desperate for their fifteen minutes of fame?
The video has since been yanked from YouTube and the director has come to the defense of Albert’s parents saying it was all just a “joke” gone awry.
But few people are laughing. In fact, some feel his parents should be investigated by child protective services.
Too far or on point?
This is not some bubble gum pop song, and Albert is no Rebecca Black, but the firestorm of controversy that has erupted since the video’s release feels eerily familiar.
Negative publicity rears its head once again.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Mac & Gaydos joined by Burmese python after losing March Madness bet
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident