Kids these days.
A sexually suggestive music video has gone viral and features six-year-old Albert Roundtree Jr., singing, dancing and shaking his booty in a music video dubbed ‘Booty Pop’.
There are, of course, women dressed in skimpy bikinis dancing around Albert, with him making inappropriate gestures while singing, “I can make your booty pop.”
What kind of parents would allow their child to film a raunchy YouTube video? Can they be that desperate for their fifteen minutes of fame?
The video has since been yanked from YouTube and the director has come to the defense of Albert’s parents saying it was all just a “joke” gone awry.
But few people are laughing. In fact, some feel his parents should be investigated by child protective services.
Too far or on point?
This is not some bubble gum pop song, and Albert is no Rebecca Black, but the firestorm of controversy that has erupted since the video’s release feels eerily familiar.
Negative publicity rears its head once again.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- ‘Supernatural’ TV show convention comes to Arizona
- Jan Brewer thinks Paul Penzone will have tough time beating Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- Mac & Gaydos joined by Burmese python after losing March Madness bet
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident