Stress is something we all deal with, but Mac Watson and Larry Gaydos wanted to go to the source of what stresses men out the most.
A report from Fox News said two out of three men said money was the main stressor in their lives, but what about here in the Valley?
Mac and Gaydos opened the phone lines here at News/Talk 92.3 KTAR and Valley men voiced their opinions about what stresses them out the most.
Rick, from Glendale:
“My mother-in-law. I’m serious as a heart attack. She’s the devil.”
Ryan, from Maricopa:
“Probably my job. Being outside all the time. Just doing my job. I love my boss and everything. I’m a home theater installer.”
John, from Avondale:
“I have five adopted children and three are special needs and one has a lot of behavior problems and she stresses me out. I love the kids. It’s the behavior.”
Eric, from Phoenix:
“It’s gotta be money right now. I took a huge pay cut back in 2009 and still haven’t recovered from that.”
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement