Holy…what…wait…THAT JUST HAPPENED!
Let’s get something straight: When you are not on land, you are no longer the boss! Never is this more evident than when the crazies are out spearfishing.
This video proves my point perfectly.
If you are planning some fun-filled spearfishing adventure in the near future, please consider the following:
1) There are no laws under the sea. Stealing is perfectly legal.
2) You are no longer at the top of the food chain. It’s a fish-eat-fish world out there and you are lookin’ mighty tasty with those dive fins.
3) Fish will attack wounded fish. Period. So your freshly-speared fish that is wiggling around on your rig will most likely end up as a bigger fish’s lunch sooner than your dinner.
4) Sharks can smell a drop of blood up to a half-mile away. Just saying.
Other than that,knock yourself out. Just make sure cameras are rolling so we can post the video of you losing a few hundred bucks worth of gear.
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Here’s your motivation to get out and enjoy a free weekend at a national park
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily
- Opinion: Jay Feely's prom photo with gun is dad's right to make a joke
- Opinion: Federal bump stock ban should worry both sides of the aisle
- Opinion: HSUS's accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Opinion: It's been a week of weak corporate stances against guns, NRA