KTAR’s Action for Autism benefiting the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center, presented by Sanderson Ford and Sanderson Lincoln on Bell Road is Wednesday, April 2.
Autism is a complex neurobiological disorder that interferes with normal development in language, social interaction and behavior. It affects one in 68 children according to the latest studies.
KTAR asks you to become an Action Hero and Knock It Out Of The Park for SARRC by donating $20 a month. In return you will receive four tickets to an Arizona Diamondbacks game this summer along with donating to a great place with a mission to advance research and provide a lifetime of support for people and their families.
This will be the seventh year KTAR has teamed up with SARRC.
A special thanks to the sponsors; Sanderson Ford, Sanderson Lincoln on Bell Road, Jaburg Wilk Law, Wells Fargo and Kinetico water systems.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night