KTAR’s Action for Autism benefiting the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center, presented by Sanderson Ford and Sanderson Lincoln on Bell Road is Wednesday, April 2.
Autism is a complex neurobiological disorder that interferes with normal development in language, social interaction and behavior. It affects one in 68 children according to the latest studies.
KTAR asks you to become an Action Hero and Knock It Out Of The Park for SARRC by donating $20 a month. In return you will receive four tickets to an Arizona Diamondbacks game this summer along with donating to a great place with a mission to advance research and provide a lifetime of support for people and their families.
This will be the seventh year KTAR has teamed up with SARRC.
A special thanks to the sponsors; Sanderson Ford, Sanderson Lincoln on Bell Road, Jaburg Wilk Law, Wells Fargo and Kinetico water systems.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon