It’s been decided folks. Mac & Gaydos’ Toss Your Cookies contest has officially come to a close.
The winner, Meadow, and her fellow Girl Scouts met with us on Thursday to celebrate. We bought more than 140 boxes!
But we’re not eating them (Ignore Gaydos taking those boxes. We all see you). No, we’re going to toss them. Not in the garbage! Don’t be so quick to react!
We’re going to toss (read: “donate”) the cookies to Operation Women Warriors, a program benefiting women serving overseas. They’ll provide a nice taste of home in a care package.
Gaydos, stop taking all the cookies!
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials