It’s been decided folks. Mac & Gaydos’ Toss Your Cookies contest has officially come to a close.
The winner, Meadow, and her fellow Girl Scouts met with us on Thursday to celebrate. We bought more than 140 boxes!
But we’re not eating them (Ignore Gaydos taking those boxes. We all see you). No, we’re going to toss them. Not in the garbage! Don’t be so quick to react!
We’re going to toss (read: “donate”) the cookies to Operation Women Warriors, a program benefiting women serving overseas. They’ll provide a nice taste of home in a care package.
Gaydos, stop taking all the cookies!
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio