This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 58 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The Disney Channel has forayed into a popular entertainment trend: Introducing gay couples on TV shows.
According to USA Today, a pair of lesbian mothers appeared on Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie.”
In Sunday’s episode, Charlie’s parents set up a family play date with their preschooler’s new friend Taylor, only Dad Bob thinks Taylor’s mom’s name is Cheryl, while Mom Amy swears it’s Susan.
Cue the doorbell and then… a pair of smiling blondes in the doorway. Bob smacks his forehead: “Taylor has two moms!”
“Wow,” deadpans his wife. “Nothing gets past you, Bob.”
The network announced the plan in the summer and said it consulted with both community advisers and child development experts before deciding to add the lesbian mothers.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO