This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 58 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
The Disney Channel has forayed into a popular entertainment trend: Introducing gay couples on TV shows.
According to USA Today, a pair of lesbian mothers appeared on Sunday’s episode of “Good Luck Charlie.”
In Sunday’s episode, Charlie’s parents set up a family play date with their preschooler’s new friend Taylor, only Dad Bob thinks Taylor’s mom’s name is Cheryl, while Mom Amy swears it’s Susan.
Cue the doorbell and then… a pair of smiling blondes in the doorway. Bob smacks his forehead: “Taylor has two moms!”
“Wow,” deadpans his wife. “Nothing gets past you, Bob.”
The network announced the plan in the summer and said it consulted with both community advisers and child development experts before deciding to add the lesbian mothers.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio