Since the 2012 election, the political sphere has been dominated by talk of government shutdowns, the Affordable Care Act and the National Security Agency scandal.
But one man who has surprisingly fallen out of the limelight is former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
But he’s set to come back on to the national stage, at leas in an online sense. A new documentary featuring Romney is scheduled to be released Jan. 24 on Netflix.
Producer Seth Gordon and filmmaker Greg Whiteley had about six years worth of exclusive footage to cover, from the hopeful beginning of Romney’s run to his eventual defeat to President Barack Obama. It looks like it’s going to be pretty revealing and in-depth.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food