Two Hillary Clinton biopics were scrapped this week, but the latest “Saturday Night Live” conjured up other television networks’ versions of a series centered on the former secretary of state.
On the Oct. 5 episode of “SNL,” one skit imagines Arianna Huffington on Piers Morgan’s show debuting clips of potential Clinton-based series.
The Fox News biopic has Clinton and her husband, Bill, breaking into the Oval Office to confiscate Benghazi files. AMC has a version in the same vein as “Breaking Bad,” except this one’s called “Running Rodham”: The clip mirrors a key scene in the series finale of the popular Bryan Cranston-led program.
TNT, ABC Family and TLC all have their takes on Clinton. MTV’s version focuses on her relationship with President Barack Obama; that clip features Miley Cyrus, who was the night’s guest host and featured musician.
Besides getting its digs in at Clinton and the aforementioned networks, the skit also poked some fun at Morgan and Huffington.
(Warning: The following video contains some mature content.)
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development