Two Hillary Clinton biopics were scrapped this week, but the latest “Saturday Night Live” conjured up other television networks’ versions of a series centered on the former secretary of state.
On the Oct. 5 episode of “SNL,” one skit imagines Arianna Huffington on Piers Morgan’s show debuting clips of potential Clinton-based series.
The Fox News biopic has Clinton and her husband, Bill, breaking into the Oval Office to confiscate Benghazi files. AMC has a version in the same vein as “Breaking Bad,” except this one’s called “Running Rodham”: The clip mirrors a key scene in the series finale of the popular Bryan Cranston-led program.
TNT, ABC Family and TLC all have their takes on Clinton. MTV’s version focuses on her relationship with President Barack Obama; that clip features Miley Cyrus, who was the night’s guest host and featured musician.
Besides getting its digs in at Clinton and the aforementioned networks, the skit also poked some fun at Morgan and Huffington.
(Warning: The following video contains some mature content.)
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments