It’s the weekend and that means time for fun, freebies, and deals! Hopefully you’ll enjoy your time off a little bit more and spend a lot less!
Everyone can head to the re-grand opening celebration of the Mojo Yogurt at City North for FREE frozen yogurt from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday! Click here for more information.
Make plans to see a National Park or two (or three) Saturday, Sept. 28. In honor of National Public Lands Day, all National Parks will offer free admission. There are over 20 participating parks in Arizona including the Grand Canyon, Sunset Crater Volcano, Montezuma Castle, Walnut Canyon, and many others. What a wonderful day trip idea to enjoy our beautiful state!
Pick up a one-year subscription to Phoenix Magazine for only $7, a full 88 percent off the $60 cover price. This is one magazine I read cover to cover every month.
Get a Brookstone voucher for $50 to spend in store or online for $25. They have great gifts and you can use the discounted voucher toward sale items. Savings on top of savings!
Just in time for the weekend I found a Facebook offer for a FREE Pei Wei entree when you buy one, yum! Note: This only works on a desktop or laptop computer, not a smart phone or tablet.
It’s Friends and Family time at Toys ‘R’ Us through Saturday. Click here to print off a coupon for 20 percent off your regular priced, sale, and/or clearance purchases! What a great excuse to get some holiday shopping done early (and save).
If you feel like getting really scared this Halloween season, you may as well save money doing it. Enjoy up to half-off at the Crypt in Mesa or save $15 on VIP passes at the 13th Floor Haunted House in Phoenix.
Be sure to “like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook where I’ll help you “Live Life Better for Less” every single day! I’ll be back on Monday helping you find the best deals for your week!
Have a great weekend!
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development