It’s the weekend and that means time for fun, freebies, and deals! Hopefully you’ll enjoy your time off a little bit more and spend a lot less!
Everyone can head to the re-grand opening celebration of the Mojo Yogurt at City North for FREE frozen yogurt from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday! Click here for more information.
Make plans to see a National Park or two (or three) Saturday, Sept. 28. In honor of National Public Lands Day, all National Parks will offer free admission. There are over 20 participating parks in Arizona including the Grand Canyon, Sunset Crater Volcano, Montezuma Castle, Walnut Canyon, and many others. What a wonderful day trip idea to enjoy our beautiful state!
Pick up a one-year subscription to Phoenix Magazine for only $7, a full 88 percent off the $60 cover price. This is one magazine I read cover to cover every month.
Get a Brookstone voucher for $50 to spend in store or online for $25. They have great gifts and you can use the discounted voucher toward sale items. Savings on top of savings!
Just in time for the weekend I found a Facebook offer for a FREE Pei Wei entree when you buy one, yum! Note: This only works on a desktop or laptop computer, not a smart phone or tablet.
It’s Friends and Family time at Toys ‘R’ Us through Saturday. Click here to print off a coupon for 20 percent off your regular priced, sale, and/or clearance purchases! What a great excuse to get some holiday shopping done early (and save).
If you feel like getting really scared this Halloween season, you may as well save money doing it. Enjoy up to half-off at the Crypt in Mesa or save $15 on VIP passes at the 13th Floor Haunted House in Phoenix.
Be sure to “like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook where I’ll help you “Live Life Better for Less” every single day! I’ll be back on Monday helping you find the best deals for your week!
Have a great weekend!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments