It’s the weekend and that means time for fun, freebies, and deals! Hopefully you’ll enjoy your time off a little bit more and spend a lot less!
Everyone can head to the re-grand opening celebration of the Mojo Yogurt at City North for FREE frozen yogurt from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday! Click here for more information.
Make plans to see a National Park or two (or three) Saturday, Sept. 28. In honor of National Public Lands Day, all National Parks will offer free admission. There are over 20 participating parks in Arizona including the Grand Canyon, Sunset Crater Volcano, Montezuma Castle, Walnut Canyon, and many others. What a wonderful day trip idea to enjoy our beautiful state!
Pick up a one-year subscription to Phoenix Magazine for only $7, a full 88 percent off the $60 cover price. This is one magazine I read cover to cover every month.
Get a Brookstone voucher for $50 to spend in store or online for $25. They have great gifts and you can use the discounted voucher toward sale items. Savings on top of savings!
Just in time for the weekend I found a Facebook offer for a FREE Pei Wei entree when you buy one, yum! Note: This only works on a desktop or laptop computer, not a smart phone or tablet.
It’s Friends and Family time at Toys ‘R’ Us through Saturday. Click here to print off a coupon for 20 percent off your regular priced, sale, and/or clearance purchases! What a great excuse to get some holiday shopping done early (and save).
If you feel like getting really scared this Halloween season, you may as well save money doing it. Enjoy up to half-off at the Crypt in Mesa or save $15 on VIP passes at the 13th Floor Haunted House in Phoenix.
Be sure to “like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook where I’ll help you “Live Life Better for Less” every single day! I’ll be back on Monday helping you find the best deals for your week!
Have a great weekend!
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick