If you’re not one of the nearly 10 million people who saw at the recent viral video of the “Worst Twerk Fail Ever,” you may want to call your service provider to fix your internet.
In a nutshell: Girl makes twerk video for her boyfriend. Girl twerks upside down against her bedroom door. Girl’s mother opens door. Girl loses her balance, crashes into glass table and catches on fire.
Honestly, it almost seemed too funny to be true — well, it was.
As it turns out, the 37-second clip was faked.
And who better to stage such an awesome YouTube prank? None other than funny man Jimmy Kimmel.
The twerk disaster victim, “Caitlin Heller,” appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” where she and the 45-year-old American talk show host revealed the extended clip.
The new video shows Kimmel barging into the room to extinguish flaming girl, whose real name is Daphne Avalon — she’s a stunt women.
Oh, and Kimmel also was the one who bit Charlie’s finger. Ouch! …Just kidding
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months