If you’re not one of the nearly 10 million people who saw at the recent viral video of the “Worst Twerk Fail Ever,” you may want to call your service provider to fix your internet.
In a nutshell: Girl makes twerk video for her boyfriend. Girl twerks upside down against her bedroom door. Girl’s mother opens door. Girl loses her balance, crashes into glass table and catches on fire.
Honestly, it almost seemed too funny to be true — well, it was.
As it turns out, the 37-second clip was faked.
And who better to stage such an awesome YouTube prank? None other than funny man Jimmy Kimmel.
The twerk disaster victim, “Caitlin Heller,” appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” where she and the 45-year-old American talk show host revealed the extended clip.
The new video shows Kimmel barging into the room to extinguish flaming girl, whose real name is Daphne Avalon — she’s a stunt women.
Oh, and Kimmel also was the one who bit Charlie’s finger. Ouch! …Just kidding
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials