Kate Middleton, The Duchess of Cambridge, and her husband Prince William left St. Mary’s Hospital in London on Tuesday.
Cameras were rolling as the prince and his wife held their newborn baby boy on the hospital steps.
“He’s got her looks, thankfully,” William said. “He’s got a good pair of lungs on him, that’s for sure.”
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups