Kate Middleton, The Duchess of Cambridge, and her husband Prince William left St. Mary’s Hospital in London on Tuesday.
Cameras were rolling as the prince and his wife held their newborn baby boy on the hospital steps.
“He’s got her looks, thankfully,” William said. “He’s got a good pair of lungs on him, that’s for sure.”
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children