Kate Middleton, The Duchess of Cambridge, and her husband Prince William left St. Mary’s Hospital in London on Tuesday.
Cameras were rolling as the prince and his wife held their newborn baby boy on the hospital steps.
“He’s got her looks, thankfully,” William said. “He’s got a good pair of lungs on him, that’s for sure.”
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO