Kate Middleton, The Duchess of Cambridge, and her husband Prince William left St. Mary’s Hospital in London on Tuesday.
Cameras were rolling as the prince and his wife held their newborn baby boy on the hospital steps.
“He’s got her looks, thankfully,” William said. “He’s got a good pair of lungs on him, that’s for sure.”
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement