Everyone has that over-the-top family member who just can’t seem to keep their mouth shut. For the Kardashian’s, it’s crazy aunt Karen, the sister of Kris Jenner.
Karen Haughton, who possibly had one too many daiquiris, was leaving the Kardashian baby shower Monday when she ran into TMZ, along with several other paparazzi, outside the home.
Haughton, who surely got her fifteen minutes of fame, didn’t hesitate to answer the paps questions, even taking photos with Kardashian fans.
But not all questions were answered since, according to the Haughton, guests had to sign a confidentiality agreement before entering the star studded event.
“Karen, you need your own show,” someone in the crowd said, while many yelled in agreement. “I’ll start a show, maybe,” Haughton replied.
And just like that, a possible “Keeping up with the Kardashians” spin-off was born.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon