Everyone has that over-the-top family member who just can’t seem to keep their mouth shut. For the Kardashian’s, it’s crazy aunt Karen, the sister of Kris Jenner.
Karen Haughton, who possibly had one too many daiquiris, was leaving the Kardashian baby shower Monday when she ran into TMZ, along with several other paparazzi, outside the home.
Haughton, who surely got her fifteen minutes of fame, didn’t hesitate to answer the paps questions, even taking photos with Kardashian fans.
But not all questions were answered since, according to the Haughton, guests had to sign a confidentiality agreement before entering the star studded event.
“Karen, you need your own show,” someone in the crowd said, while many yelled in agreement. “I’ll start a show, maybe,” Haughton replied.
And just like that, a possible “Keeping up with the Kardashians” spin-off was born.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments