Pop-country singer Taylor Swift joined the Rolling Stones on stage during their Chicago performance Monday night.
Mick Jagger announced on his Twitter page prior to the show that he’ll be performing with the 23-year-old singer, but questioned which song they will perform.
Looking forward to singing with @taylorswift13 tonight! Wonder which song we will do?
— Mick Jagger (@MickJagger) June 3, 2013
The song of choice was “As Tears Go By” which, according to Jagger, the band hasn’t played in a long time.
“It’s almost the first song that Keith [Richards] and I wrote,” Jagger announced to the crowd. “We didn’t do it at the time, we gave it to someone else, a young lady, to sing.”
The audience cheered as Swift took the stage, and the duet was a smashing success.
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Florence Welch are all among those who have previously performed along side the Stones on their 50 & Counting Tour.
Who will be next on the list? Rumor has it, it’s Adele.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths