The cast of “Friends” are finally giving fans a reunion!
Well, not really.
But some of the former cast members teamed up in this hilarious clip to promote Jennifer Aniston’s co-hosting gig on “The Ellen Show.”
In the video, Aniston knocks on the door of former Friends co-star Matthew Perry to ask him for advice
on hosting Ellen.
Perry co-hosted the show back in April.
The video takes a dramatic turn when Courteney Cox emerges from the home in a jealous rage.
The 3-minute clip, also featuring Lisa Kudrow, may not be the reunion everyone hoped for, but it’s definitely a good way to hold over fans while waiting for an actual reunion.
The episode will air Wednesday on CBS.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets