Tuesday night’s “Voice” live results show was about more than just finalizing who moves on to the top 8.
The evening surrounded around performances dedicated to the tragedy in Oklahoma, with Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert first to take the stage.
The husband and wife duo gave an emotional acoustic performance of their song “Over You.”
Shelton is an Oklahoma native, so it was no surprise the 36-year-old country music star was heavy-hearted. The couple lives only 100 miles from Moore, the city heavily struck by the storm.
Shakira, Usher, Adam Levine and their respective teams were also among those who took the stage.
During the performances a banner advised viewers to help disaster victims by donating at redcross.org or by calling 1-800 HELP NOW.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon