A man decided to sue, after a group of all-female bounty hunters used what he calls “excessive force” to try to capture him.
ABCNews reported that Daniel Duvall is suing the ‘Lipstick Bounty Hunters’, after they left him with a broken nose and permanently blind in his eye.
Duvall had supposedly failed to pay all of his $5,000 bond, which sent the fiery female bounty hunters to apprehend him.
Duvall’s attorney, Dan Gilleon, later revealed that this was not the case, as Duvall only had to pay $1,000 of a $10,000 premium, which he had done. Geilleon claimed the bounty hunters are only looking for a reality show in acting so excessively.
“It is like the Wild, Wild West in California as it relates to bounty hunters – and these are some out-of- control female bounty hunters that are being negligent,” Gilleon said. “My client was shot in the right eye and can’t see. They think this is a lawless business, but it isn’t. It is assault and battery.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development