A man decided to sue, after a group of all-female bounty hunters used what he calls “excessive force” to try to capture him.
ABCNews reported that Daniel Duvall is suing the ‘Lipstick Bounty Hunters’, after they left him with a broken nose and permanently blind in his eye.
Duvall had supposedly failed to pay all of his $5,000 bond, which sent the fiery female bounty hunters to apprehend him.
Duvall’s attorney, Dan Gilleon, later revealed that this was not the case, as Duvall only had to pay $1,000 of a $10,000 premium, which he had done. Geilleon claimed the bounty hunters are only looking for a reality show in acting so excessively.
“It is like the Wild, Wild West in California as it relates to bounty hunters – and these are some out-of- control female bounty hunters that are being negligent,” Gilleon said. “My client was shot in the right eye and can’t see. They think this is a lawless business, but it isn’t. It is assault and battery.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night