Heidi Klum has become the new face of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s new Jim Beam Bourbon burger.
According to Yahoo News, Klum is the newest female celebrity to appear in provocative advertisements for CKE Restaurants Inc. Klum’s recent predecessors include Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and Kate Upton.
The commercial features a parody of the famous film “The Graduate,” wherein the 39-year-old supermodel/entrepreneur Klum seduces the young man with her little black dress and, of course, the burger.
“What I like about the commercials is that they’re always super sexy, but they also have a lot of humor to them. … Basically I am playing Mrs. Robinson and I am seducing this cute little boy with my burger,” she said.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development