Heidi Klum has become the new face of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s new Jim Beam Bourbon burger.
According to Yahoo News, Klum is the newest female celebrity to appear in provocative advertisements for CKE Restaurants Inc. Klum’s recent predecessors include Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and Kate Upton.
The commercial features a parody of the famous film “The Graduate,” wherein the 39-year-old supermodel/entrepreneur Klum seduces the young man with her little black dress and, of course, the burger.
“What I like about the commercials is that they’re always super sexy, but they also have a lot of humor to them. … Basically I am playing Mrs. Robinson and I am seducing this cute little boy with my burger,” she said.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments