This isn’t something you’d expect to see on your daily commute.
According to The Blaze, a Greensboro, N.C. woman posted a billboard informing her cheating husband that he is being kicked out.
GPS Tracker – $250, Nikon Camera with zoom lens – $1600, Catching my lying husband and buying this billboard with our investment account, – Priceless.
Tell Jessica you’re moving in!
There’s a rumor that the billboard may be an advertising ploy, but if it’s not, Michael is having a really bad day.
And he likely deserves it.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio