This isn’t something you’d expect to see on your daily commute.
According to The Blaze, a Greensboro, N.C. woman posted a billboard informing her cheating husband that he is being kicked out.
GPS Tracker – $250, Nikon Camera with zoom lens – $1600, Catching my lying husband and buying this billboard with our investment account, – Priceless.
Tell Jessica you’re moving in!
There’s a rumor that the billboard may be an advertising ploy, but if it’s not, Michael is having a really bad day.
And he likely deserves it.
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts