This isn’t something you’d expect to see on your daily commute.
According to The Blaze, a Greensboro, N.C. woman posted a billboard informing her cheating husband that he is being kicked out.
GPS Tracker – $250, Nikon Camera with zoom lens – $1600, Catching my lying husband and buying this billboard with our investment account, – Priceless.
Tell Jessica you’re moving in!
There’s a rumor that the billboard may be an advertising ploy, but if it’s not, Michael is having a really bad day.
And he likely deserves it.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO