In cities all over Phoenix, you can see bronze statues but downtown Scottsdale has by far the livest piece of them all.
Local performance artist Keith Stamets takes enjoyment by dressing as the bronze cowboy and spooking people as they walk by.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO