In cities all over Phoenix, you can see bronze statues but downtown Scottsdale has by far the livest piece of them all.
Local performance artist Keith Stamets takes enjoyment by dressing as the bronze cowboy and spooking people as they walk by.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups