In cities all over Phoenix, you can see bronze statues but downtown Scottsdale has by far the livest piece of them all.
Local performance artist Keith Stamets takes enjoyment by dressing as the bronze cowboy and spooking people as they walk by.
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona