In cities all over Phoenix, you can see bronze statues but downtown Scottsdale has by far the livest piece of them all.
Local performance artist Keith Stamets takes enjoyment by dressing as the bronze cowboy and spooking people as they walk by.
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018