In cities all over Phoenix, you can see bronze statues but downtown Scottsdale has by far the livest piece of them all.
Local performance artist Keith Stamets takes enjoyment by dressing as the bronze cowboy and spooking people as they walk by.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials