A new PETA advertisement that has been banned from NBC, is asking people to go vegan for Thanksgiving.
The ad shows a girl saying grace before Thanksgiving dinner and she tells it like it is for turkeys.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months