We’ve all about had it with the election — especially the ads — but this little girl is calling it quits.
Four-year-old Abigael is so tired of the election that she burst into tears. She said she can’t take anymore of “Bronco Bamma” and Mitt Romney.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months