Yes, you read that headline correctly.
A young man, Preston Deener, was was going to be interviewed by a local station about bullying when he was approached and allegedly bullied directly in front of a television crew, according to WHAG.
Deener consented to the interview after being suspended for fighting a supposed bully.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education