Yes, you read that headline correctly.
A young man, Preston Deener, was was going to be interviewed by a local station about bullying when he was approached and allegedly bullied directly in front of a television crew, according to WHAG.
Deener consented to the interview after being suspended for fighting a supposed bully.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months