Simon Cowell and Howard Stern’s only financial woes are determining where to spend their fortune.
The two reality competition judges earned $95 million between June 2012-13, landing them on Forbes’ annual list of highest paid TV personalities.
Cowell’s wealth mostly comes from his ownership stakes in “The X Factor” and “Got Talent.” The 53-year-old music mogul also scored big when he founded the British pop group One Direction during the seventh season of “The X Factor” U.K.
As for Stern, not only does he profit big from Sirius radio, but he found success judging “America’s Got Talent” for the past two years.
Also to make the Forbes list is Glen Beck ($90 million), Oprah Winfrey ($77 million), Dr. Phil ($72 million), Ryan Seacrest ($61 million) and Ellen DeGeneres ($56 million), among other rich TV celebs.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas