Simon Cowell and Howard Stern’s only financial woes are determining where to spend their fortune.
The two reality competition judges earned $95 million between June 2012-13, landing them on Forbes’ annual list of highest paid TV personalities.
Cowell’s wealth mostly comes from his ownership stakes in “The X Factor” and “Got Talent.” The 53-year-old music mogul also scored big when he founded the British pop group One Direction during the seventh season of “The X Factor” U.K.
As for Stern, not only does he profit big from Sirius radio, but he found success judging “America’s Got Talent” for the past two years.
Also to make the Forbes list is Glen Beck ($90 million), Oprah Winfrey ($77 million), Dr. Phil ($72 million), Ryan Seacrest ($61 million) and Ellen DeGeneres ($56 million), among other rich TV celebs.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments