Simon Cowell and Howard Stern’s only financial woes are determining where to spend their fortune.
The two reality competition judges earned $95 million between June 2012-13, landing them on Forbes’ annual list of highest paid TV personalities.
Cowell’s wealth mostly comes from his ownership stakes in “The X Factor” and “Got Talent.” The 53-year-old music mogul also scored big when he founded the British pop group One Direction during the seventh season of “The X Factor” U.K.
As for Stern, not only does he profit big from Sirius radio, but he found success judging “America’s Got Talent” for the past two years.
Also to make the Forbes list is Glen Beck ($90 million), Oprah Winfrey ($77 million), Dr. Phil ($72 million), Ryan Seacrest ($61 million) and Ellen DeGeneres ($56 million), among other rich TV celebs.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development