Can’t stand your boss? Not challenged enough at work? You probably feel like the thousands of other people who hate their job.
Between job insecurity, a cranky manager or just feeling down right unappreciated, people are finding more and more reasons to call in sick.
However, the good news for workers is that employers may have to start taking into consideration that disgruntled employees could be the reason for poor production.
Below is a list of the top 10 reasons why people hate their jobs.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months