Can’t stand your boss? Not challenged enough at work? You probably feel like the thousands of other people who hate their job.
Between job insecurity, a cranky manager or just feeling down right unappreciated, people are finding more and more reasons to call in sick.
However, the good news for workers is that employers may have to start taking into consideration that disgruntled employees could be the reason for poor production.
Below is a list of the top 10 reasons why people hate their jobs.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award