Can’t stand your boss? Not challenged enough at work? You probably feel like the thousands of other people who hate their job.
Between job insecurity, a cranky manager or just feeling down right unappreciated, people are finding more and more reasons to call in sick.
However, the good news for workers is that employers may have to start taking into consideration that disgruntled employees could be the reason for poor production.
Below is a list of the top 10 reasons why people hate their jobs.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement