Today is Paul McCartney’s birthday, and we’re sure he’s gonna have a good time.
McCartney turned 71 on Tuesday, and according to Huffington Post, he’s still rocking the stage for nearly three hours on end.
Most recently, Sir Paul performed for more than 20,000 fans during the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, a concert series with a lineup consisting mainly of bands and artists younger than half his age.
But McCartney isn’t the only rock star eligible for the senior citizen discount at Denny’s.
In honor of the former Beatle’s birthday, we put together a list of other musicians in their 70s who are still rocking hard. Ideally, we’d love to show you 70 artists in their 70s, but we had to settle with seven.
Are there even 70 still living?
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development