Today is Paul McCartney’s birthday, and we’re sure he’s gonna have a good time.
McCartney turned 71 on Tuesday, and according to Huffington Post, he’s still rocking the stage for nearly three hours on end.
Most recently, Sir Paul performed for more than 20,000 fans during the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, a concert series with a lineup consisting mainly of bands and artists younger than half his age.
But McCartney isn’t the only rock star eligible for the senior citizen discount at Denny’s.
In honor of the former Beatle’s birthday, we put together a list of other musicians in their 70s who are still rocking hard. Ideally, we’d love to show you 70 artists in their 70s, but we had to settle with seven.
Are there even 70 still living?
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths