Today is Paul McCartney’s birthday, and we’re sure he’s gonna have a good time.
McCartney turned 71 on Tuesday, and according to Huffington Post, he’s still rocking the stage for nearly three hours on end.
Most recently, Sir Paul performed for more than 20,000 fans during the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival, a concert series with a lineup consisting mainly of bands and artists younger than half his age.
But McCartney isn’t the only rock star eligible for the senior citizen discount at Denny’s.
In honor of the former Beatle’s birthday, we put together a list of other musicians in their 70s who are still rocking hard. Ideally, we’d love to show you 70 artists in their 70s, but we had to settle with seven.
Are there even 70 still living?
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments