It was an evening of fashion and beauty at Glamour Magazine’s 2013 Women of the Year Awards Tuesday in London.
The event celebrated the achievements of women in the entertainment and media industries, as voted upon by over 500,000 of the magazine’s readers.
Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham landed the honorary award for Woman of the Decade and was joined by her 14-year-old son, Brooklyn Beckham.
“I’d like to start by congratulating all the women tonight, and also Harry Potter,” Beckham said during her acceptance speech. “I like to celebrate women… Girl power!”
Awards were given in 19 categories, including Best TV Personality, Solo Artist, Fashion Designer and Film Maker.
“Pitch Perfect” star Rebel Wilson landed the award for Best Film Actress but was disappointed when she found out there wasn’t a cash prize.
“I’m just excited to receive this award because I was told there was a cash prize… There’s not?” said the 27-year-old comedian.
Other award winners included Nicole Scherzinger for Best TV Personality, Jessie J took home the Editor’s Special Award and Rashida Jones won Best Film Maker.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development