It was an evening of fashion and beauty at Glamour Magazine’s 2013 Women of the Year Awards Tuesday in London.
The event celebrated the achievements of women in the entertainment and media industries, as voted upon by over 500,000 of the magazine’s readers.
Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham landed the honorary award for Woman of the Decade and was joined by her 14-year-old son, Brooklyn Beckham.
“I’d like to start by congratulating all the women tonight, and also Harry Potter,” Beckham said during her acceptance speech. “I like to celebrate women… Girl power!”
Awards were given in 19 categories, including Best TV Personality, Solo Artist, Fashion Designer and Film Maker.
“Pitch Perfect” star Rebel Wilson landed the award for Best Film Actress but was disappointed when she found out there wasn’t a cash prize.
“I’m just excited to receive this award because I was told there was a cash prize… There’s not?” said the 27-year-old comedian.
Other award winners included Nicole Scherzinger for Best TV Personality, Jessie J took home the Editor’s Special Award and Rashida Jones won Best Film Maker.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets