When it comes to driving, there are plenty of things to distract us.
According to a new study, those distractions include Fido.
The crash risk for drivers who always drove with their pets was double that of drivers who never drove with a pet. Crash rates for those who sometimes or rarely drove with pets were consistent with rates for non-pet owners.
We decided to go to The Source, our listeners, to see just how many of you in Arizona drive with pets in the car. Not only did we get a good response that a few of us certainly do, we got some pictures of your furry friends.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials