When it comes to driving, there are plenty of things to distract us.
According to a new study, those distractions include Fido.
The crash risk for drivers who always drove with their pets was double that of drivers who never drove with a pet. Crash rates for those who sometimes or rarely drove with pets were consistent with rates for non-pet owners.
We decided to go to The Source, our listeners, to see just how many of you in Arizona drive with pets in the car. Not only did we get a good response that a few of us certainly do, we got some pictures of your furry friends.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio