The force is definitely with The Walt Disney Co.
Disney CEO Bob Iger said Tuesday that the company’s newly acquired Lucasfilm is considering on character-based “Star Wars” films in addition to the already-announced Episode VII through IX trilogy in the works.
According to Entertainment Weekly, two of the spinoffs include the bad-boy bounty hunter with a jetpack Boba Fett and scoundrel smuggler with plenty of swag Han Solo.
If this news, and the fancy alliteration, doesn’t get the vast empire of “Star Wars” fans excited about the next chapter in a galaxy far, far away, what will?
Telling us the characters you absolutely want to see along with the ones you don’t, of course.
Following a great deal of deliberation and contemplation, the characters below are some we’d love to see and some we’d hate to see get their own chapter of the “Star Wars” saga:
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode