24/7 Wall St. reviewed a recent report by the National Employment Law Project, and found the 12 companies paying Americans the least amount of money.
Of the companies listed, they are either large national restaurant chains or large national retailers.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan