24/7 Wall St. reviewed a recent report by the National Employment Law Project, and found the 12 companies paying Americans the least amount of money.
Of the companies listed, they are either large national restaurant chains or large national retailers.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio