24/7 Wall St. reviewed a recent report by the National Employment Law Project, and found the 12 companies paying Americans the least amount of money.
Of the companies listed, they are either large national restaurant chains or large national retailers.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols