24/7 Wall St. reviewed a recent report by the National Employment Law Project, and found the 12 companies paying Americans the least amount of money.
Of the companies listed, they are either large national restaurant chains or large national retailers.
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior