24/7 Wall St. reviewed a recent report by the National Employment Law Project, and found the 12 companies paying Americans the least amount of money.
Of the companies listed, they are either large national restaurant chains or large national retailers.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO