When I moved to Arizona, I was shocked — shocked, I tell you! — to find out that I wasn’t able to buy a fist full of game tags from Walmart.
Folks started telling me that I had to “put in” for the draw, so I set out to find someone to help me understand the Arizona Big Game Draw.
After hearing roughly 113 theories about money, corruption, super bonus points and I think even a theory about aliens, I gave up.
Like most of you, I put in for draw after draw. I would win some and lose some, all the while trying to hedge my bet with a “foolproof system” that I heard around a campfire.
Then it finally hit me: Why don’t I start my own outdoor radio show and get Game and Fish in here to set the record straight?
Finally, we have found someone to explain the Big Game Draw, but not just anyone — we found the woman who facilitates the draw.
Listen to the podcast below. If I have missed anything, please comment and I will do my best to have her clarify.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Puppy hunting training coming along nicely
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Puppy hunting school kicks off with 'ruff' drills
- Former Arizona Cardinals player Bertrand Berry trades in football for fishing pole
- Fishermen (and women) of all skill levels can benefit from using a guide
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: The training of the dog begins