Bill Gates is worth $67 billion, so he could probably afford anything on your Christmas list this year and not put a dent in his bank account.
But there’s one gift he won’t buy you, no matter what the price is.
A 24-year-old Reddit user by the name of Rachel decided to participate in the website’s online gift exchange this year, which paired her with another user by the name of Bill.
Imagine her surprise when she found out Bill was the Microsoft co-founder himself.
The multi-billionaire made a donation in her honor to Heifer International, an organization that aims to end poverty. He also sent her a stuffed cow and a “National Geographic” travel book.
Rachel posted a thank you to her Secret Santa after receiving a gift she says was “perfectly and EXACTLY tuned into my interests,” but added, “sorry for the apple iPad on my wish list, that was really awkward.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon