Bill Gates is worth $67 billion, so he could probably afford anything on your Christmas list this year and not put a dent in his bank account.
But there’s one gift he won’t buy you, no matter what the price is.
A 24-year-old Reddit user by the name of Rachel decided to participate in the website’s online gift exchange this year, which paired her with another user by the name of Bill.
Imagine her surprise when she found out Bill was the Microsoft co-founder himself.
The multi-billionaire made a donation in her honor to Heifer International, an organization that aims to end poverty. He also sent her a stuffed cow and a “National Geographic” travel book.
Rachel posted a thank you to her Secret Santa after receiving a gift she says was “perfectly and EXACTLY tuned into my interests,” but added, “sorry for the apple iPad on my wish list, that was really awkward.”
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier