Justin Timberlake not only melts hearts, he bridges them.
The singer was between songs during his “20/20 Experience” concert in Louisville, Ky. on Sunday when he pointed out a man in the front row. Timberlake asked his name. “Josh,” the seemingly nervous gent. replied in the microphone. He then introduced his girlfriend, Kim.
Front row tickets to a concert where the pop star points you out to the crowd is probably enough for Josh to score several “out of the doghouse” points. But it got even better when Timberlake motioned Josh and Kim to join him onstage.
“Josh called me earlier,” Timberlake told Kim. “He’s got something he wants to tell you.” The crowd erupted in screams as they caught on to what was happening.
Moments later, it was only Josh and Kim standing onstage. So he jumped on the chance to get down on one knee and propose to Kim. Why not, right?
Watch the couple’s special moment play out in the video below. Don’t worry, she said yes. Do you think Timberlake would have tweeted the news if she hadn’t?
Are you ready to pop the question? Take notes from Josh.
And then this happened in Louisville… http://t.co/Tb2zZ5IoBQ
— Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake) December 16, 2013
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.