Justin Timberlake not only melts hearts, he bridges them.
The singer was between songs during his “20/20 Experience” concert in Louisville, Ky. on Sunday when he pointed out a man in the front row. Timberlake asked his name. “Josh,” the seemingly nervous gent. replied in the microphone. He then introduced his girlfriend, Kim.
Front row tickets to a concert where the pop star points you out to the crowd is probably enough for Josh to score several “out of the doghouse” points. But it got even better when Timberlake motioned Josh and Kim to join him onstage.
“Josh called me earlier,” Timberlake told Kim. “He’s got something he wants to tell you.” The crowd erupted in screams as they caught on to what was happening.
Moments later, it was only Josh and Kim standing onstage. So he jumped on the chance to get down on one knee and propose to Kim. Why not, right?
Watch the couple’s special moment play out in the video below. Don’t worry, she said yes. Do you think Timberlake would have tweeted the news if she hadn’t?
Are you ready to pop the question? Take notes from Josh.
And then this happened in Louisville… http://t.co/Tb2zZ5IoBQ
— Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake) December 16, 2013
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life