Prince William’s jam session with Taylor Swift and Jon Bon Jovi was a bed of roses. But he’s not the only royal family member who can sing.
Kate Middleton also recently showed off her vocal chops, only her singing partners are still perfecting their ABCs.
The Duchess of Cambridge spent Friday with a group of kids at the Shooting Star Children’s Hospice in London.
Equipped with sock puppets, the new royal mommy, 31, sang nursery rhymes with the kiddos. According to People, the youngsters were so overwhelmed with joy that some hung on Middleton’s leg as she was leaving.
“She was really lovely, very sincere, her beauty shone from within,” said one of the patient’s moms.
The Shooting Star hospital lends aid to kids with life-threatening or life-shortening illnesses by providing hospice care to over 600 families.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them