Prince William’s jam session with Taylor Swift and Jon Bon Jovi was a bed of roses. But he’s not the only royal family member who can sing.
Kate Middleton also recently showed off her vocal chops, only her singing partners are still perfecting their ABCs.
The Duchess of Cambridge spent Friday with a group of kids at the Shooting Star Children’s Hospice in London.
Equipped with sock puppets, the new royal mommy, 31, sang nursery rhymes with the kiddos. According to People, the youngsters were so overwhelmed with joy that some hung on Middleton’s leg as she was leaving.
“She was really lovely, very sincere, her beauty shone from within,” said one of the patient’s moms.
The Shooting Star hospital lends aid to kids with life-threatening or life-shortening illnesses by providing hospice care to over 600 families.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development