Meet the wonderful women of Arizona Hops and Vines in Sonoita, AZ. Yes, the fruits of their labor become the delicious hoppiness of your favorite southern Arizona microbrews.
You’re going to want to fasten your seatbelt for this one as we discuss hop chewing, “Drag Queen” races, bad decisions and wine/beer combos.
You have been warned.
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily