Meet the wonderful women of Arizona Hops and Vines in Sonoita, AZ. Yes, the fruits of their labor become the delicious hoppiness of your favorite southern Arizona microbrews.
You’re going to want to fasten your seatbelt for this one as we discuss hop chewing, “Drag Queen” races, bad decisions and wine/beer combos.
You have been warned.
- Opinion: Jay Feely's prom photo with gun is dad's right to make a joke
- Opinion: Federal bump stock ban should worry both sides of the aisle
- Opinion: HSUS's accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Opinion: It's been a week of weak corporate stances against guns, NRA