Today we will celebrate the wonderful world of stouts.
Why you ask?
Friday is International Stout Day! That’s right…go to stoutday.com for more info. For the newbie, a stout is in its most basic sense…a strong porter.
That’s why it is called a stout.
Stouts come in all shapes and sizes from basic, Oatmeal and milk stouts to vanillas, chocolates and the top of the mountain…Imperials.
We took a look at a few to get ya started:
Sierra Nevada Stout
Nimbus Oatmeal Stout
Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout
Sierra Nevada Narwhal
So as we mark International Stout Day this Friday…raise a glass won’t you. Newbies, the Sierra Nevada is a great start. Old brew heads, go big and make it an Imperial.
Either way you go, get home safe. Don’t drink and drive.
Until next week, happy International Stout Day.
- Opinion: Jay Feely's prom photo with gun is dad's right to make a joke
- Opinion: Federal bump stock ban should worry both sides of the aisle
- Opinion: HSUS's accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Opinion: It's been a week of weak corporate stances against guns, NRA