This edition of Thirsty Thursday welcomes Ed Sipos. Ed has spent the last several years preparing a special treat for all off us Arizona beer heads. His new book is Brewing Arizona – A Century of Beer in the Grand Canyon State.
In case you missed the launch party at Four Peaks on Tuesday, we have all of the info for you in this weeks podcast. Ed joins us to talk Arizona craft brew history and what’s next for this booming craft beer culture.
I can’t think of a better drink to go along with this special Halloween version of Thirsty Thursday than a nice Pumpkin Porter of your choosing. So grab a pint and enjoy the show.
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily